Monday, February 9, 2015

Sonnet IV: On the way to love

Image source: FineArtAmerica.com via Google images



On the way to love,
I got stabbed by ice.
Dead was my crepuscule
As dawn had sealed the dice
Those eyes had me under their siege
And those lips that charmed
Entranced I was, I hopped in trance
And then behold, she stabbed by ice.



But hope sprouted, again, like a stray vine
Shamelessly, creeping into my heart, growing, spreading poison
Till it outgrew the love.


And now there is hope
More than there is love
But less than there is ice....



-Ritesh

09/02/2015


PS- Kindly buy any product from the links in the sidebar to help me raise my adopted pets


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, now that you have taken the trouble to go through my post, feel free to pen a few words- review, criticism or the much-loved adulation!

Share please

How many stars?