Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Dhoom 3 effect: Why Aamir is no God?

Source: Google images


When I am in a theatre and Aamir is on screen, I get goosebumps. One of my legs trembles.

Today, I was in a theatre. I got goosebumps. Both my legs trembled.


Kareena Kapoor had once said that “Aamir is God”.

I can see why she said that. But I would like to tell her that please do not compare Aamir with God. I mean he is really great, awesome and amazing. But he is just not Aamir.




~Ritesh Agarwal





2 comments:

  1. hehehe :) but I heard the movie isnt all that great? The vigil idiot review has beaten it up.

    ReplyDelete

Oh, now that you have taken the trouble to go through my post, feel free to pen a few words- review, criticism or the much-loved adulation!

Share please

How many stars?